http://www.trip.me/profile/4251

Nepal travel expert

Short bio:

My hobby is travelling to different places and enhancing the exploration in the tourism sector. Though I’m living in Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, at present, I've still simplicity of country life. I’m very simple, social, straight-forward and truly a nature lover from my heart. I'd like to go through adventurers exploring the intricate and inaccessible areas to exposition which not only provides refreshment to a traveler but also a zeal, true knowledge and passion about tours and expedition. The tourism industry can make every individual feel it is their great responsibility to conserve the natural resources for sustainability and eco-friendly environment. Initially I started my job as a teacher from Babylon National higher secondary school, however, after graduation in social science I joined the field of tourism seven years ago, as this sector has a wider scope to meet my dream of the adventurous life. I'm very much glad for the wonderful career I have chosen. As an expert, I'd like to mobilize all the resources of nature appropriately for the sustainability and economic accessibility for the upliftment of quality of life as well. At the end I'm very thankful to share my views and feelings about eco friendly tourism and expansion of humanity through tourism among the people of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trekking in Everest area | Everest Base camp Trekking

Kalinchowk as a touristic destination || In-depth Kalinchowk.

Trekking Grades in Nepal